BlackArmy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BlackArmy
BlackArmy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment for 2x

3 posters

Go down

Recruitment for 2x Empty Recruitment for 2x

Post by Jaxz Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:44 am

Real name?Jackson
How old are you?17
What timezone are you in? (Please answer in terms of GMT +/-) GMT-3
What is your native language?English
How many hours do you usually play L2 during a week?Generally 2-4 Hours a weekday, 5+ on Weekends
What are your characters (Name/Class/Level)? I will be making a SWS, as well as a support class (Domi, WC, Hiero, etc) Haven't decided which support though.
When did you start playing? If you came back recently, when? Started playing on Interlude, left just before GoD came live, and have been playing various private servers since.
Will you participate in clan/ally events (such as Raid Bosses and Sieges)? Yes, a huge part of this server will be hunting/ leveling/ pvping/ and sieging/bossing with the clan. I look forward to Sieges the most though!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and microphone? I have TS3 and a microphone yes!

As well as myself, I think my friend will be joining me! He will be making a BD, and another class im not sure! Thanks!

Jaxz

Liczba postów : 1

Back to top Go down

Recruitment for 2x Empty Re: Recruitment for 2x

Post by Sitim Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:46 am

sws ery good idea Smile, or other support too Smile. you always will have pt i think Razz
Sitim
Sitim

Liczba postów : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by badyl Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:12 pm

support classes always in need Smile accepted. Tell your friend to create forum account too, and then let me know his nickname to activate it

badyl
Admin

Liczba postów : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum